RULES OF THE GAME
Step 1 Study our 2017-2018 Your Gore Challenge.
Step 2 Go, see, do, and experience any activity.
Step 3 Post a photo of your experience on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook using #gorechallenge and tag @goremountain. Include a caption that shares where you are, who you're with, and what you're doing!
Step 4 Complete TWO challenges in each category (8 total) to receive the official 2018 Gore Mountain badge AND be put in the running to win a 2018-2019 Full Season Pass. Challenges must be completed by February 28, 2018. Official drawing to take place March 5, 2018.
Ski Bowl Sessions
- Visit the Yurt
- Extend your day with twilight skiing (Nordic or alpine!)
- Enjoy a snack from the Food Truck
- Participate in or watch any event or Nordic race at the Ski Bowl
- Take a selfie in front of your favorite trail's sign at Gore Mountain
- Head to the mountain with at least one friend who hasn’t visited Gore in the past year
- Show off any Gore sticker on your car, board, helmet, etc.
- Share a Throwback Thursday picture of fun times in the past with your family/friends at Gore Mountain
Live the Gore Culture
- Get your gear tuned in the newly expanded Gore Mountain Rental Shop
- Visit the “Gore Pioneers” Wall of Fame at Ski Bowl Lodge
- Visit one of the regional businesses listed on pages 30-44 of this magazine
- Introduce yourself to someone you don't know on the mountain and take a photo together
Help Us Support Others
- Bring cans of foods for donation for Gore’s food drive
- Take a trip to Gore with three (3) or more people in the same vehicle to promote sustainability
- Volunteer for any non-profit or environmental organization in your area
- Donate your gently used winter clothing to any charitable organization
Should you choose to accept this challenge, you’ll not only collect more experiences this year than ever before, you’ll create great memories and long-lasting friendships to go with them.