Offering amazing scenery, excellent dining experiences, and a comfortable atmosphere, Gore Mountain has been growing in popularity as a wedding destination! We are also an excellent venue for family gatherings, company outings, and all types of special events. Our brand-new Tannery event space can easily accommodate groups of any size for year-round events in a modern and beautiful facility!
We host scenic mountaintop or base area wedding ceremonies with complete catering services all year and offer indoor and outdoor areas for receptions. We can assist with recommending vendors for tents, chairs, tables, etc., or work with your vendor to create a memorable setting. Our award-winning chef can customize any dining experience to your specifications - check out our formal buffet menu and other catering options.
Consider adding family-oriented activities for your party guests to participate in, such as scenic skyrides, disc golf, fireworks, climbing walls and bungee trampoline (they make for awesome photos!), and/or inflatables. Our gondola ride is appropriate for all ages and is wheelchair accessible.
To the happy couple,
Planning your wedding should be the happiest time of your life and we would like to offer our support during these trying times to help keep it that way! Are you in need of a new venue right away or just beginning the planning process? Let us know.
A few tips from our experts:
• Rescheduling a spring or early summer date yet still aiming for 2020? Try for a midweek autumn date. This will help ensure that most of your chosen vendors will be available, while Mother Nature provides a colorful backdrop.
• Get your guest list going as early as possible. Having a final headcount early can help you make the most of your budget.
• Go digital! Create a special email, website, or social media account to connect with your guests in case things need to be further adjusted in the future.
• Get crafty! Take this time and browse Pinterest. See what speaks to you and start creating. Recruit your bridal party and hold a wedding décor & craft party online.
• Have a backup plan if you are a 2020 bride & groom. Hopefully, you will not need it but have one ready to go.
• Most importantly don't stop planning! Stay inspired and stay connected.
Reach us directly at (518) 251-4852 or Aoconnor@goremountain.com. Ashley has a great deal of experience coordinating Adirondack weddings, and is available with insights about ceremonies at Gore Mountain, to help adjust your planning schedule, recommend strategies, and lend an ear.