Thank you for visiting our website. Please check back for program information for the 20/21 snow season.
The information below if from 2019-2020.
Weekend & One-Day Clinics for Ages 18+
Make this your weekend getaway with friends! Join us for some fun, laughs, and good skiing/riding. Build your skills to handle various terrain with more confidence and efficiency. Our adult clinics include light breakfast and lunch both days, wine & cheese party Saturday afternoon, personal feedback from our coaches, and lots of fun all weekend! See options below, and continue scrolling for this season's Master the Mountain & Women Only! clinic dates.
2-Day Clinic: $250 ($180 for season passholders), or $310 with rental equipment
Saturday-only Option: $150 ($109 for season passholders), or $180 with rental equipment
Saturday Morning-only Clinic (no meals or ticket included): $60 ($45 for season passholders), or $90 with rental equipment
Reservations are recommended. Buy in advance online or give us a call at (518) 251-4804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View our 2019-2020 reservation policy. Walk-ups are also welcome- purchase your clinic in person at the Mid Lodge or Snow Sports Desk by 8:30am day-of.
Women Only! for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities - beginner to advanced
Master the Mountain for intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders
February 29-March 1
Midweek Adult Programs for Ages 18+
Our midweek programs include 6 days of lift tickets, one meal on each of 6 days (your choice of breakfast or lunch), 3-hour morning sessions with lots of coaching and feedback from our staff, and plenty of laughs and good times! Programs are offered Wednesday/Thursday, starting January 8 and 9. Enjoy flexibility with your schedule, and choose your 6 of the 8 days offered! Or, take the first six days, then add on 1 or 2 remaining days. There is still time to join these programs- sign up for Ladies Escape by January 22, or for Secret Society by January 23!
Some of the exciting workshop topics that will be included over the course of your program include:
- "Cruisin'" - Less talk and more skiing will be the hallmark of this workshop. We have 14 lifts and 110 trails here at Gore. Have you seen them all yet?
- "Obstacles or Opportunities" - If you understand or are perplexed by the appeal of tree or bump skiing, join this workshop (weather and conditions permitting).
- "Synchro Sensation" - Though we've introduced you to the joys and challenges of synchronized skiing, there's so much more fun to explore!
- "Gravity Gurus" - We've asked you to do some tricky exercises from time to time (skating, one-foot skiing, whirlybirds, how slow can you go?). Focus on the tricks that challenge you and explain how these will enhance your skiing skills.
- "Condition du Jour" - This workshop will examine the tactics required to triumph over the various snow and weather conditions we can encounter and have fun doing it!
Participants can check in on program mornings 8:00-8:30am in the Santanoni Room near the Tannery Pub entrance in the Base Lodge. On-snow instruction 9am-Noon.
Wednesday girl-fun! The camaraderie of this program is contagious. Our accomplished women instructors will show you how to manage Gore's terrain for more fun and excitement, and you'll meet new friends to ski with! Welcoming lady skiers of any level, beginner to advanced. January 8-March 4 (no program February 19). Here's a look at our fun Wednesday lineup*:
- 1/15 Video Day - we'll record you in action, then review later in the day and give you great feedback!
- 1/22 Have questions about your gear? Bring them this week, we're welcoming certified boot fitter Alex Norton!
- 1/29 Bring a Friend Day! We'd love to see our program grow- bring your lady friend today for a complimentary taste of our midweek fun!
- 2/5 SMILE- It's group photo day!
- 2/12 Ladies Escape Buffet Luncheon- gather in the Tannery at Noon.
- 2/26 Paint & Sip! Create your own masterpiece of a delightful winter scene, gather at 2:15pm in the Tannery.
Secret Society of Skiers
Gather on Thursdays with other great skiers who know all too well the secret of midweek fun! Let our highly trained instructors coach you through your on-snow challenges. Welcoming intermediate and expert skiers. January 9-March 5 (no program February 20). Here's a look at our fun Thursday lineup*:
- 1/16 Video Day - we'll record you in action, then review later in the day and give you great feedback!
- 1/23 Have questions about your gear? Bring them this week, we're welcoming certified boot fitter Mike Whitehead!
- 1/30 Bring a Friend Day! We'd love to see our program grow- bring your friend today for a complimentary taste of our midweek fun!
- 2/6 SMILE- It's group photo day!
- 2/13 Secret Society Buffet Luncheon- gather in the Tannery at Noon.
*Stay tuned for additional offerings. All activities are weather dependent.
$438 after 12/2/19, or $325 for passholders
Add-on Days 7 & 8: $66 per day, or $50 for passholders
Please call (518) 251-4804 to purchase by phone or email email@example.com.