Thank you for visiting our website and staying in touch with us!
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy. We are looking ahead, while following current guidelines and keeping operations on pause. A few notes are posted below, and we will keep this page regularly updated with helpful information.
- Although we are not currently offering any recreational activities, we look forward to sharing information about our schedule as it becomes available.
- We ask that in the interest of everyone's health, to not visit Gore at this time. Public is not permitted beyond our access road entry gate.
- Our Guest Services Office is handling all inquiries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about past ticket reservations, please send them there.
For Seasonal Locker Holders:
- The Base Area is presently closed off to the public, so your lockers are temporarily inaccessible.
- If you still have belongings stored with us, our facilities are secure. When we have an update for you to retrieve your items, you will receive an email and notices will be posted on our website and Facebook page.
- Thank you for your kindness and cooperation, and for following directives being communicated by public officials as we all prioritize one another's safety and health.