Mid-November through Mid-April.
Lifts open daily: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Scenic Gondola Skyrides & Adventure Activities!
Ski Bowl Base Elevation: 998'
Gore Mountain Summit: 3,600'
Vertical Drop: 2,537'
Trails: 121: 110 Alpine Trails including 28 Glades and 9 Freestyle Areas, & 11 Cross-Country/Snowshoe Loops
Longest Run: 4.4 miles
Snowfall: 150 inches per year
Skiable Acres: 439
Terrain: 10% Beginner, 50% Intermediate, 40% Expert
Snowmaking: 97% coverage, water supply from the Hudson River
Lifts: 14 total- 8-passenger Northwoods Gondola, 2 High-Speed Quads, 2 Quads, 3 Triples, 2 Doubles, 4 Surface.
- Base Lodge with Food Court, Tannery Pub & Restaurant, Corduroy Cafe, Retail Shop, Bear Cub Den Daycare, Lockers, ATM, Ticketing, Wifi, Bag Check, and Massage
- Northwoods Lodge with Mountain Adventure Center, Snow Sports Desk, Rental & Repair Shop, Ticketing, Restrooms, and Guest Services & Group Sales
- Saddle Lodge (renovated for 17/18) at Mid-Mountain with Food Court, Fireplace, and Restrooms
- Straight Brook Lodge (new for 17/18) at Gore's summit with Restrooms and Vending Machines
- Ski Bowl Lodge at North Creek Ski Bowl with Ticketing, Fireplace, and Restrooms; Nordic Center & Food Truck
793 Peaceful Valley Road, North Creek, NY
Mountain Offices: (518) 251-2411
Snow Report: (518) 251-5026
General Manager: Bone Bayse
Assistant Mountain Manager: Howie Carbone
Marketing Manager: Emily Stanton