Safety is a top priority at Gore. Always remind yourself of the Responsibility Code above- these basic tips make for a fun and safe day out on the mountain.
Using our freestyle areas? Please note the quick points below and spend a moment watching the Smart Style video.
- START SMALL - Work your way up. Build your skills.
- MAKE A PLAN - Every feature. Every time.
- ALWAYS LOOK - Before you drop.
- RESPECT - The features and other users.
- TAKE IT EASY - Know your limits. Land on your feet.
Bringing the kids? Have a plan should you get separated. If they get lost, children should go to the base of the nearest lift and let the attendant know.
Safety first. Orient yourself to our patrol station locations and program our daytime emergency number into your phone: (518) 251-3838.
Sorry, drones are not permitted at Gore.